<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Rαzzberry.®
Sunday, May 4, 2008

"Hey bro, please deliver this meal to this block," says my manager.

It was 3am in the morning and my manager wants me to deliver this Mc Spicy Up-sized meal near bedok reservoir. Reluctantly, i acept his 'command' and ride on my Mac Bike.

It was windy and i could feel the cool breeze as i drove across ECP.
The road was empty. It was a quiet road.

Then i reached the block for me to deliver the meal. I get off from my bike, and carry the bags that were filled with hot fries and burgers. I switch off my bike, and went to the lobby lift. There was a girl aged about 25+. She has a shoulder-length, black messy hair. She wore a long-sleeve white dress that looks like a sleep wear dress.

Without thinking much, I press the lift button and recomend her to go in -as being a gentlemen, Ladies frist. she smiled and went in then comes me. In the lift, i asked her nicely, "Miss, which floor you going?"

"Oh, at 15th floor," she answered with her soft voice and press the 15th button. While i press the 14th button.

The lift then stopped at my floor and i went out from it and wish her goodnight.
At 14th floor, i deliver the food and got the change. after that, To my surprise, 14th floor was the last floor of that building as i could see a staircase that links to 'Up to Roof". Out of sudden, the face expression of the girl appear in my head. I remebered she told me she stays at the 15th floor. My hair began to stands and i quickly go down using the lift. In the lift again, there was no 15th button.

I began to shiver. As the lift open, i dash to my bike and began to start the engine. something was not right, i looked at my side-view mirror of my bike and i scream out loud as i could see the reflection of the girl. I turned and looked at her, she was floating tin the air. I quickly rode on my bike and speed up back to my workplace.

I was scared as i drove on. Her face expression are still in my head as i drove. I could feel sweat rolling down my cheeks. At Mc Donald, I straight away see my manager and told him, "I quit becoming a Deliever man," without telling him what happened, I straight away left the place.

Few Years passed, I have 2 daughters and a wife. We live in a 15th floor at Bedok Reservoir but the scary incident that had happened to me when i was 18 are still in my head.

*This is a true based story that had happened to my Mum's friend. My tips: Becareful when you become a Delievery man, don't work for night shift. (:*


da Profile
da person who owns this BLOGGAY says AWESOME.®

Photobucket
HE:-R-A-Z-Z-A-N-

RAZZ; ZANN; or RAZZBERRY®

20.JANUARY(:®

owns an iPOD TOUCH.

SEXY White Tiger Bolded with Blue Stipez that RAWRZ!®
&.SLURRPPSS~!® was AWESOME.®
Razzie Cheezie

Create Your Badge

da TALKS
They say(:

<