<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Rαzzberry.®
Thursday, February 26, 2009

im frustrated. I still have not get the correct code to enter the Microsoft yet! I just realised it has been seating under my laptop and when i realised it, most of the letters were gone. *sigh* silly of me, should have figure it out that it was under my laptop like the first thing i got it(?) sheesh.

anyway, school was ok. well. most of my friends are having their mood swing or not being themselves again or too annoying? *look right and left*. But i am still like there and keep on smiling all the way. I can't crack a joke cause they will look at me and give me the face "Wrong timing"!! *booh0o*at least i tried to cheer them up! so yeah, i just be myself and whoever talks to me, I answered back. ((: and to those of my friends, CHEER UP OKIIE! (:

Singapore Flyer. I AM SO EXCITED for this coming Saturday!! Hopefully, if God willing, Atiqah, Rebec, Jo and myself would probably take the Singapore Flyer this Saturday! It'll be so awesome and exciting but I'm scared that its going to be so crowded. Oh, we've got the free ticket by the way. (: Rebec suggested that if the flyer is so crowded, we go to the Singapore Zoo. =.= of all places? well, its fine with me though, but i am sick of zoo. Because my school is already like a kind of place where zookeepers can make those monkeys to stay put. :D *I am not the monkey* haha.. Oh well, i just want to get into the Singapore Flyer and thats it for me, as then, i had accomplished in going to the attracting places in Singapore! -including museum(s), Marina Barrage etc. :D

Oh!! im craving for Starbucks/ Coffee Bean again!! =( Will anyone be so NICE to ask me to chill one day and just go drinking?? HAHAH. oh yeah. i've got my chemistry CT paper too BTW. I failed it? by one mark. so disappointing. was expecting JUST A PASS. cause i know i did not study for Chemistry as was concentrating more on Physics. and Congrats to 5/1, they've got 22 distinctions. and my class have 11 Distinctions. Not bad 5/1. Congrats! (:

someones birthday is coming soon! haha. HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE YEAH! We will catch up soon one day. (:

Got to go now and finish up my art.

Love you readers.
=M.Raz=
-i miss you.


da Profile
da person who owns this BLOGGAY says AWESOME.®

Photobucket
HE:-R-A-Z-Z-A-N-

RAZZ; ZANN; or RAZZBERRY®

20.JANUARY(:®

owns an iPOD TOUCH.

SEXY White Tiger Bolded with Blue Stipez that RAWRZ!®
&.SLURRPPSS~!® was AWESOME.®
Razzie Cheezie

Create Your Badge

da TALKS
They say(:

<