<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Rαzzberry.® TODAY: hit me baby.
Monday, February 23, 2009

Today, was a very sunny day. But it did rain later on. Everyone was feeling so warm and whinning. Except for myself, I supposed. How can I not feel so warm when the fan was blowing directly on my face. I almost got flu ok! But it was so cooling.

Jolene make it worse. She tried to clean the fan as it was covered with dusts. Sadly, she did not manage to clean up the rest, so as I switch the fan on, guess what happened to me? the dust flakes flew all around me during literature lesson. i got itchy. =.= thanks bestie. :D *laughs*

Anyway, had a maths common test just now. I managed to do all of the questions but i think i am going to loose 10marks? well, i did not have the time to check in the first place. And there were 3 questions which consist of 10 marks in total which i am not too sure on how to answer them. Oh well, what is being done, is done.

So after that, went home with "boyfriend". I was hoping to see her BF. But nah, he was already at "bf's" house. i told her to told him to fetch her at the bustop. but she refused. *grr* purposely don't let me see him. but then again, i told "bf" that me and her BF are not fated together. *laughs* well, i know it sounds wrong but everytime i want to meet her BF, is either me or him wont be there. *sheesh, theres no sparkling!!* :D

so yeah, i got home, bathed and had "lunch". My granny cooked, again. then after that, quickly finished up the birthday card that I made specially for my mum. i know its like a belated birthday already. But its the thoughts that counts. (: then after that took a short nap and had a sweet dreams. (:

By the way, last paper for common test is tomorrow! its History SBQ question, so nothing much to study. :P and oh, i've got my physic CT paper back already. kind of disspointed? i've got 17/25 =x mainly caused of careless mistakes. silly me :( but its ok, we all made mistakes and from there we can learn to strive for a better result in the future! (:

O'level is making me worried. I know its good to worried now rather then later on. But im still nervous about it. I just can't wait to say "O'level is finally over!!" and start praying for Excellent results. I hope everything is going smoothly as what i had planned after my O's. Well, only God knows. (:

During recess, "bf" was being lazy. I helped her to msg her BF. but silly of him, he replied slower then usual. "bf" blames it on me. I am sorry. =( I won't help you SMS-ing him anymore then. *laughs*

spotted any different the way i posted? *laughs* I've been blog hopping again. and there are still alot of people use perfect English to blog about. *damn it* so i am trying my best and hopefully with this, helped to boost up my grammar, vocab and etc. :D

i have to go off now, doing my malay homework(:

take care readers.
Loves,
M.Razz(:

p.s i flunged my english CT, badly... :'( but i improved. =x


da Profile
da person who owns this BLOGGAY says AWESOME.®

Photobucket
HE:-R-A-Z-Z-A-N-

RAZZ; ZANN; or RAZZBERRY®

20.JANUARY(:®

owns an iPOD TOUCH.

SEXY White Tiger Bolded with Blue Stipez that RAWRZ!®
&.SLURRPPSS~!® was AWESOME.®
Razzie Cheezie

Create Your Badge

da TALKS
They say(:

<