<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Rαzzberry.®
Saturday, June 27, 2009

I feel SO lazy to upload the photos, val.. SORRY GIRL.
haha! anyway, i've been thinking to make another blog..
should i? =( lols.

well, its been a sad week for all of us, im sure.
Sad because we lost a King of Pop; the legend, Micheal Jackson
Sad because school is opening soon and some still struggling to finish up their homeworks.
Sad because there is no more time for us to enjoy as soon as the school reopen.

whereas for me,
its been a sad but memorable month tho.
I may look happy at the outside,
but trust me, inside me,
there isnt a lil bit of joy.

Buddy,
I am sorry for hiding things from you nowadays,
I am sorry for telling you late and all,
I am sorry if you feel or think that i neglect you (which im not),
I am sorry not to ask you out during the holidays,
I admit that i am not a good buddy.
But please buddy, don't avoid me..
You know i still need my best buddy by my side, always. =(
I miss you buddy..

Well, school is opening in 2 days time,
GET READY YOUR THERMOMETER,
TISSUES and maybe MASK (if any) LOL.
Lets hope that NO ONE in my school confirmed for H1N1.
LOL.. I've got to go now.
take care guys and see you on MONDAY~
(if God willing..)

Cheers,
.RAZZ(:

sorry buddy..=x


da Profile
da person who owns this BLOGGAY says AWESOME.®

Photobucket
HE:-R-A-Z-Z-A-N-

RAZZ; ZANN; or RAZZBERRY®

20.JANUARY(:®

owns an iPOD TOUCH.

SEXY White Tiger Bolded with Blue Stipez that RAWRZ!®
&.SLURRPPSS~!® was AWESOME.®
Razzie Cheezie

Create Your Badge

da TALKS
They say(:

<