I FEEL BLESSED TODAY. (:
There are reasons for it tho, and one of them is cause of my long weekends; i guess.
Went out ytd night to meet mark to exchnage his bag at NUM and dinner. well when i got there in time, he already exchange it. sheesh; that guy no patience, then he gave me a packte of Cookies from Famous Amous. He say must share with my friends; AND I DID. :D haha. (ALVIN, your cookies are still with me.. zzz. >.<) We had Pasta Mania at Cine and then we just walk around and went home after that. Thanks dude(:
Tmrw is Malay Oral (for O'level). I am scared, i told myself that once i step into my house, i should start talking in malay language. But, i did not. =.= so yeah, today school was okay. after school wnet out for late lunch with wonders (photos with val, but she'll be online in one weeks time; OH MAN~!) haha. We had BK since they're all craving for it. (:
Anyway, i was saying that i feel blessed today. God has been answering all of my prayers and I just want to thank Him for everything and for being up there watching me wherever I go; whether good or wrong pathway. Allah is a Great God from what I see and He is an Understanding God too. He gave me 6 special friends who have their own style of making my life so memorable and all. Sometime we may turn out sour but hey, not everyone is perfect right? SO yeah wonders, dont worry about the treating part, its a small thing for me so, just take it as a gift frim mr to thank all of you for being there for me. Love you guys loads(:
I was on the way back home; in the bus 58 and saw an advertisment pasted on a taxi that ask "What will you buy, if you get $10 000 bucks?" haha. i am sure everyone's answer will be like...
1) Buy a new phone!
2) Get a new Laptop!
3) I buy myself one luggage of newly clothes/dresses.
4) Get an I.Phone 3GS.
5) Buy a new car!! (try getting a license first!) haha.
well for me, I rather spend them for my friends. I guess i'll treat them dinner every weekends. I know they'll be thinking like "I am soo gonna grow fat." hahah! well, stop thinking! the rest of the money i'll treat you guys to the GYM. HAHAHAH. so yeah, enjoy life while it last! :D
Alright, Gonna do my Hist essay and study some Physics. REMINDER: TMRW PHYSICS TEST; NOT CHEMISTRY OR MATHS! (:Phy will be tested on Measurements, Velocity and Speed. (:
Love you guys :D
.RAZZ(:



