<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Rαzzberry.®
Saturday, July 25, 2009

I fell so sian today well.
i dont really know why. I cant figure out by myself either. Its like, stupid thoughts kept running through my head again. I cant control them; I am weak. I just need an answer but I guess I want more than an answer. I feel foolish. I thought I can take control of my thoughts but its just disturbing to me, now. I dont even know what was I thinking. I feel Ego now; but why?

Went out with Fatin and Val in the afternoon to chill. They watched movie at 6pm+ but I kinda make a plan with Clement to accompany him to HMV at Hereen to check out some singers/songs. SO I left them for their movie; Transformers (I guess nobody is a loser now, hahah!); and met up clement. He was late! haha!

Anyway clement, sorry for having mood swings today. I cant explain what happened to me. I just feel paranoid with myself. I am soo sorry. Its just me, and NOBODY's fault. (: Furthermore, I get to meet up Lokies and Cheryl, like finally (Clement's awesome friends). They were totally awesome and cool(: Nice to meet you guys! and thanks to Clement! (:

Well gotta sleep now, been tiring day for me. Good nights~!!
(Pictures with Fatin And Val will be in their FB!) :D

Loves.
raz.

p.s are you serious about making a blog for youself? hah.


da Profile
da person who owns this BLOGGAY says AWESOME.®

Photobucket
HE:-R-A-Z-Z-A-N-

RAZZ; ZANN; or RAZZBERRY®

20.JANUARY(:®

owns an iPOD TOUCH.

SEXY White Tiger Bolded with Blue Stipez that RAWRZ!®
&.SLURRPPSS~!® was AWESOME.®
Razzie Cheezie

Create Your Badge

da TALKS
They say(:

<