<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Rαzzberry.®
Thursday, July 16, 2009

I have no idea what skin to choose now; i mean i cant find a perfect one.. oh wells!

I am stuck at home for two days now. Having a slight fever, still giddy and symptoms of flu is slowly fading away from my nose. Its a good sign tho. As soon as i get back in school, i must try and catch up with my friends. Furthermore, since i am remaking my canvas, i ahve to stay back now almost everyday. Mr Ling says that i can do it by the end of the second week. Can I? I am so worried. =(

I've been lying on my bed for almost the whole day. Turning my head here and there and been drawing more layouts which I do not wish to show them to Mr ling; its risky! LOL. Anyway, someone just broke up today. sorry to hear that bro. but the sad thing is that i heard it from someone else. boohoo. dissapointed. =( hahas. but who cares; as long you're doing fine! :) by the way, have you return his PSP?? HAHA!

I am craving for a new mobile phone. Well, i cant really choose which one comparing "Aino" and C905; both Sony Ericsson (as always). Oh, i wanna chill at *STARBUCKS OR COFFEE BEAN! Anyone? =x lol.

its been a long week for us and i miss you almost everyday now. you've been there for me and i feel thankful for that. thanks for everything you gave me; specially your sincerity. fyi, my love for you is growing; thanks to you. (:

Gotta read up some notes now. Love you guys.

GOD BLESS!
m.razz(:


da Profile
da person who owns this BLOGGAY says AWESOME.®

Photobucket
HE:-R-A-Z-Z-A-N-

RAZZ; ZANN; or RAZZBERRY®

20.JANUARY(:®

owns an iPOD TOUCH.

SEXY White Tiger Bolded with Blue Stipez that RAWRZ!®
&.SLURRPPSS~!® was AWESOME.®
Razzie Cheezie

Create Your Badge

da TALKS
They say(:

<