And that was a wake up call; bravo.
I thought I'll leave the school today with a happy note, but I thought wrongly. I am not leaving the school yet, i still have the Sec one camp to carry out; and God, please, this time round make it a happy note for me to leave the school yeah.
I was blessed by Allah and He was all mighty and the only one who understands my feelings when I looked at my result.
Heart pain; tears falling; eyes swollen. Sum it up; i did it pretty okay BUT I didn't expect it to be that worse. Or maybe, my expectations was a lil' bit too high.
Heres my result and prepare to let your jaw drop.
Eng D7, Literature C5, Comb Humans C6, E Maths B4, Comb. Science C6, Art B4, Malay A2, CCA A1. L1R4= 22
Told ya its worse then expected. Like i said, i didn't expect myself to get this kinda result and bear in mind, I've got the same L1R4 as my PRELIM!! Double sucky.
Well, first and foremost, I am sorry to leave the school just like that without anyone knowing.
I am sorry to Disappoint....
my home tutor: MR CHOO, my parents, my brothers, my aunts and uncles, my cousins, my Granny, My classmates, my SWOLF, my lovely friends (school and outside school), My Juniors, My council Board, My Teachers (Mr Shafie, Ms Junainah, Mrs Henry, Mr Chan, Mrs Ang, Mr Ling and Mr Ridzuan) and many more.... I've did my best I could but the result doesn't tally. But hey, theres a reason behind it, I hope.
"God Loves you. No matter what happen, you know God Has something better planned for you. He will forgive you." - My bestie, told ya I love her the most. <3 Thanks bestie!(:
However, I am thankful enough to get what I've gotten despite the fact that it was an utterly disappointment result. And also would like to thank to the people (mentioned above) for wishing me and been supporting me throughout my academic years in Secondary School.
Like they always say, Its JUST an O'level; and its not the end of the world. If you were to fall now, get up from it and continue to move on! The World is like your heart, it keeps on pumping every now and then. Only God can make it stop so continue with what you've gotten.
FYI. My phone bill is extremely high. So I can't reply msgs and make phone calls. Sorry guys, but thanks for all your wishes again! Appreciate them! (:
Well, I've gotta make a move. May God Bless all of you; toddles. (:
p.s thanks for the sweet encourgaements to Alvin, Kak Shasha, Ayu, Kylie (my sexy bitch), Celeste, Vanessa Chua, Bestie, Valerie, Cik Ani & cik Ida (my aunts), Seri (my twin), and many many more(:



