<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Rαzzberry.®
Friday, January 15, 2010

GREENDAY WAS UTTERLY AWESOME! (:

Head down to indoor stadium with valerie and her sis to catch GREENDAY concert yesterday evening. Like I said, it was awesome. on fact it was too awesome to describe them in words!! Of all concerts I went to, I think Greenday hosted the best concert ever in SG! (: BAH... i miss them already! hahs..

im upset. don't know why. or maybe just jealous over someone? Haiz. Im still sad. You're evereywhere in my mind and I can't seem to avoid it. Haiz, must be that emotinal songs again. T.T

BTW! my phone line got barred again, as usual. Anything call my house phone! (Ask from me via MSn when im online!) But on top of that, I may be getting new line; again. tsk. =.= SEE YA. buaix.

THANKS for accompanying me today babe. Love ya (:


da Profile
da person who owns this BLOGGAY says AWESOME.®

Photobucket
HE:-R-A-Z-Z-A-N-

RAZZ; ZANN; or RAZZBERRY®

20.JANUARY(:®

owns an iPOD TOUCH.

SEXY White Tiger Bolded with Blue Stipez that RAWRZ!®
&.SLURRPPSS~!® was AWESOME.®
Razzie Cheezie

Create Your Badge

da TALKS
They say(:

<