<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Rαzzberry.®
Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
okay okay i know its kinda late, but hey. I didnt touch my lappie yesterday!

Had class chalet starting from 31st dec to 2nd Jan; hell ya, WE COUNT DOWN TOGETHER~!!
and trust me, it was an awesome 2 nights with the quarter of the class; sweet and memoriable night(s) i must say. (despite some unwelcoming guests)

So yeah, its been a great new year so far but hoping to have more!! :D First up; Fatin's and Gerald's birthday are coming soon~ They gonna be EIGHTEEN (on the same day); like OMGosh!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE GUYS~ :D

Next up, O'Level results *bitting up my finger nails*. I am not too sure if i should be looking forward for it. I am still having doubtings about it. Gosh. =( I feel soo noob; idiotic. why?

ARGH! - scrap that. Its NEW YEAR, so my NEW resolution are: just to leave secondary school with a happy note, driving license, making more new friends, enjoy every minute in 2010 (whether good or bad), and Pray always that God bless my family, friends and our world. :D

loves!
Razziie(:

pssstt~ i feel like having a small picnic for my birthday~ still considering. =x


da Profile
da person who owns this BLOGGAY says AWESOME.®

Photobucket
HE:-R-A-Z-Z-A-N-

RAZZ; ZANN; or RAZZBERRY®

20.JANUARY(:®

owns an iPOD TOUCH.

SEXY White Tiger Bolded with Blue Stipez that RAWRZ!®
&.SLURRPPSS~!® was AWESOME.®
Razzie Cheezie

Create Your Badge

da TALKS
They say(:

<