OKAY. i am suppose to get over it (my results); but somehow, i can't. And that Sucks? Well maybe I'll get over it after this post, I hope.
Some people asked me what are the 12 choices that I have chose. And here's the list. I know some of the courses doesn't really interest me, but hey, why not give it a try. (:
BTW, DON'T ASK WHY I CHOSE THAT. Like i said, its MY choice and i prefer that way. No regrets. (:
Retail & Hospitality dsgn TP
Interior Architecture & Dsgn TP
Leisure & Business Facilities Mgmt NP
Intergrated Facility Mgmt. TP
Hotel & Leisure Facilities Mgmt. SP
Aviation Mgmt & services. TP
Financial Business Infromatics TP
Business Process & systems Enginerring TP
Space & Interior Dsgn NYP
Motion Graphics & Broadcast dsgn NYP
Product & Industrial Dsgn. TP
Health Science (Nursing) NP
Sadly, Im stuck with TPs. =( I am not sure if I am allowed to do this anyway. OOPS. Oh well, going to bed now, theres OGL meeting tmrw. NIGHTS! :D
&Love do bites; signing off.
PSST. I MISS CLEMENT! :D



