BOO.YEAH! ^_^v
Yesterday was my last day of work at Carrefour, so don't bother finding me there anymore. xP I was excited but depressing at the same time to say Good Byes to the Carrefour staffs (from the people who sells fish to Make-Ups to Vegetable & Fruits Department & to the Cashier people and ofcourse to the Customer Service.) I Miss them cause they made my work place very fun and exciting! ((:
Nevertheless, I had the permit to go home early yesterday cause it was my MOTHER'S BIRTHDAY! (: So got home at 6pm and Ta-da, it was a surprise for her and my family. Come on, its MY Mum's birthday, how could I not take half day off. ((: So yeah, Dad Got for her a Cut-Cake and we celebrate at home since she has cooked for us Fried Rice and other finger foods~ YUMMY! (;
After that I dozed off by 9pm. GOSH. that was VERY EARLY. and I MISSED THE CHINGAY; AGAIN. )): I heard this year's was pretty awesome!! BAHHH.. =( Oh wells. Next year maybe..
ANYWAYYYYYY... For the past week in Carrefour, GUESS WHAT I'M In-Charge FOR?! Alright, alright. stop guessing!! I was in-charge for selling STRAWBERRIES AND BLUEBERRIES!! WHAHAHAHHAA!! I love those BERRYs man!! seriously!! I was reluctant to sell them! And since then most of the cahsier people calls me "Strawberry boy" LOL. xD im soo fated with the BERRY. WHEEE~ RAZZBERRY (: OH YEAH. and Rasberry was expensive. like $8 per punnet. so I don't bother promoting that~ xD HAHAHA...
Alright folks, I've gotta do house chores~ Beeb me up if anything yeah!
Toodles sexy people! (:
Slurrppss~!
to Ulfah: Sorry didn't catch you in Chingay, again. Join next year okay! LoL. xD
to Ibu: HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY and I LOVE YOU. MUAHHH(:
Sexy. Rawrr~! :D



