<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Rαzzberry.®
Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hello world.

Well, Just dropping by to update my bloogay. so basically, I start working already. *Praise God* Rarara. Like finally, have my own time for myself; meaning no more meetings, camps, etc. Just me. (: Not being Ego or what, but yeah. sometimes you just gotta spend time yourself alone and maybe, just maybe, God will send someone down with you. (:

So yeah, talking about job. FIne, I shall reveal where I am working. Its at Carrefour, Plaza Singapura. *DON'T STALK ME; if you;re coming, SMS me first, so I prepare to look GLAM((:* Im promoting ORANGES! *HURRAY* rarara! Ok ok how about this. Lets begin from the very first day I start working.....

First Day. Went down to suntec to collect the uniform, straight back to Plaza Sing to start work at about 2.30pm. Met the supervisor there. He told the senior (China Guy) to send me to my workplace. So I got it at the atrium where the Oranges are.. Which Thankfully, it looks easy to work at. Few minutes later, my senior told me to go back into the market. And Guess what, I gotta do Packaging for Oranges. Well, it was fun though but sadly I did it alone. After that, I gotta station myself at the market. =.=

Yes people; i repeat, at MARKET. Whenever My family and I went to Giant or Carrefour, I told them I wont step inside the market where they sell veges and fruits. And Praise God, I gotten that as my first day of work. LOL. Seriously, like how many ginger can YOU come out with? Well tehres plenty KINDS of ginger. Theres Old Ginger, Young Ginger, Ginger Blue, Yellow Ginger ETC. RAWR~! so yeah, I was stationed there but *the BEST PART* I gotta weigh the veges if the customers wanna buy them. rarara! So cool! I mean the weighing machine got pictures of the veges for me to click on before weighing it. ((: Its like teaching the kids what Veges/Fruits are there. *WHY DONT THEY USE THIS DURING MY PRE-SCHOOL?! LIKE FLASHCARDS!* RARARA!! So yeah, it all wrap up by packing all the wasted fruits abd vege.

Seriously, its sad to see all the unfinished edible things to be thrown away~ like COME ON MAN. We shall be thankful that we got all this kinds of foods... =( SO PEOPLE, FINISH UP WHAT IS BEING SERVED TO YOU.

Second Day. Many colleagues come close to me, stood in front of me and stare. "YOU MALAY UH?!?!" =.= Yes some even said I look like Fillipino =( so sad.. hur.. But Gosh. They're awesome and friendly people, even the seniors! AND I ENJOY WORKING THERE. (: PERIOD. ((:

Slurrppss~!
to AYU: Hey baby, take good care of yourself yeah. Don;t give up in whatever you're doing now cause you're doing great. Come on baby, have faith! God loves you~ toodles! (:
to ALL: I am editing my Love List; So please tag me with your link aites! (:THANKS. (:

Nights sexy people!

Sexy. Rawrr~! :D


da Profile
da person who owns this BLOGGAY says AWESOME.®

Photobucket
HE:-R-A-Z-Z-A-N-

RAZZ; ZANN; or RAZZBERRY®

20.JANUARY(:®

owns an iPOD TOUCH.

SEXY White Tiger Bolded with Blue Stipez that RAWRZ!®
&.SLURRPPSS~!® was AWESOME.®
Razzie Cheezie

Create Your Badge

da TALKS
They say(:

<