<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Rαzzberry.®
Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First love is hard to control. First love is like testing a guinea pig. but First Love is precious. That why I wanna be the guy that makes u hard to control, being your Guinea pig, and wanna be your precious. Basically, I wanted to be your first, to let you test about love. Not saying that Im good in love but I Willing to sacrifice my love for you.. Cause you know, I still love you in the end..

hahs. seriously, love can be sucky sometimes but sometimes, they aren't. I dont wanna talk about love again cause once I start, I cant eat, I cant tell if I bathe already, I basically can't do anything. To sum up, I don't wanna get infected my love sickness again. cause I know, I can't cure it with anything but just got to live with it by just letting all my tears out as your images showed vividly in my head...

I think I love you, again..


da Profile
da person who owns this BLOGGAY says AWESOME.®

Photobucket
HE:-R-A-Z-Z-A-N-

RAZZ; ZANN; or RAZZBERRY®

20.JANUARY(:®

owns an iPOD TOUCH.

SEXY White Tiger Bolded with Blue Stipez that RAWRZ!®
&.SLURRPPSS~!® was AWESOME.®
Razzie Cheezie

Create Your Badge

da TALKS
They say(:

<