Today was awesome;
Went out with my colleague to Mustafa Centre in the morning to get some stuffs. Then to Plenin to buy some books that he recommend and yeah, they're useful books. (:
Thenafter, went to meet up with SWOLF. BUT they're late. Suppose to meet me by 2pm and ended up meeting me at 4pm. I was stuck in the Orchard thinking what the hell to do there. So yeah, we just round about after lunch at Long John Silver. We from Somerset 313, to Cine to Orchard Ion, Wheelock then to Tampines mall and Century Sq.
It was a great day cause I manage to relax my mind a lil. thanks to my great friends for cheering me ups. I knew I can always count on them. ((: Anyway, was still looking to get a new mobile phone for myself. they say I should get Sony Erricson AINO instead of Vivaz. Seriously, I suck at choosing my own mobile phone..... (DONT LAUGH!) :P
SO yeah, ended up thinking whetehr to get it today or not. Atiqah was right, not in a hurry mah. So maybe I save up first a little bit more. Then hope can settle everything by the end of this month. ((:
I felt there was a need for me to apologise to you. Maybe I didnt make it clear that I like you before or even till now. I was being foolish I guess. Besides, thanks for the bonding session that night. I really felt emotionally breakdown though. But hey, I just gotta move on with my life again. 3 Years I keep waiting, I keep looking for others and at same time keep thinking if you know that I like you. 3 Years since my eyes have set on you and it was locked ever since then. 3 years; and I guess I just gotta unlock it back and return to the truthful owner. Im glad you finally found your real guy. I am happy as long you're too. Sure, we can be friends but honestly, it will be akward. Give me time but im just hoping to get the lock back. Cause yeah, I was dumb for not waiting a lil longer, I was dumb for not making it clear, I was just being dumb. I hope you understand what I mean. Enjoy your life always! Just ring me if you have ANY problems; im sure I'll always be there by your side.. (:
So yeah, got home and had my supper then now updating my blog and songs. The new list of songs that I have is what I hope to send out a deep massage to that someone I admire the most till today. Whatever it is, wish you all the best of lucks!
SLURRRPPSS~!!
give me the sexy rawr. (:



