<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Rαzzberry.®
Thursday, March 25, 2010

WHAHAHAH!! Im bored at night. T.T
Feel like going out, just walking alone at the road side..
But then, I felt lazy! hahah!

Anyway, my work has been awesome every each day. Seriously enjoyed working there so much! :D Specially the AWESOME RED BISON!! xD hahahah!! Oh yeah, CONGRATS to MR QIUHANG for getting B.M!! CAVELL AND CHRISTY for Hitting M.E!!! xD Really VERY HAPPY for you guys!! xD Just that I felt that I didnt contribute enough, but I'll try my best again okays!! :D AND IMMA HIT MANAGER VERY SOON!! really excited!! hahaha!! ((;

So yeah, overall i manage to control my emotional breakdown today. But hopefully it gets better tmrw or smtg~ Anyway, I MISS REBECCA HOE SO MUCH that its SSOOOOO HARD to meet her this few days! TSK rebec!! =*( SO buddy!! please meet up someday okay!! WE GOT SOOOO MANY THINGS TO CATCH UP! xD

Oh well, feel like getting ice scream at mac now. See ya!! May God Bless everyone and the day after today! :D

SLURRPPPSSS~!!

sexy.rawrr~!!

p.s I'll always be by your side, I promise. But at least share your problems with me, so I know when I can be there for you. (: nights M. Unpredictable. ((:


da Profile
da person who owns this BLOGGAY says AWESOME.®

Photobucket
HE:-R-A-Z-Z-A-N-

RAZZ; ZANN; or RAZZBERRY®

20.JANUARY(:®

owns an iPOD TOUCH.

SEXY White Tiger Bolded with Blue Stipez that RAWRZ!®
&.SLURRPPSS~!® was AWESOME.®
Razzie Cheezie

Create Your Badge

da TALKS
They say(:

<