<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Rαzzberry.®
Tuesday, May 4, 2010

OH -AM-GEE.

I am so busy that I don't have extra time to spare to blog. Sorry guys. and no, I'm NOT DELETING MY BLOG. after SOOO many hardworks I've put on to create this blog. hahah!

Well, NGEE ANN POLY has been treating me very well so far. Like I told some of my secondary friends before, is really a welcoming school with plenty of absolutely awesome schoolmates! (: Maybe thats where awesome people comes from anyway.. hahaha! (:

Oh well, not gonna T-Up my school anyway. Im here today cause IM FINALLY HERE. hahah! Been busy with school's assignments, true sometimes I forget theres Class Quiz and other assignments, but Im trying my best to cope with the modules Im having now. Health Science (Nursing) has been an eye-opening for me for the past few weeks. I've learn all kinds of infection, diseases, how our body actually works even small bones plays apart in your body but not only that, listening to my lecture talking abt their experiences as Nurse(s) really touches me.

I really looking forward to go for my clinical attachment this coming June/July (cnt rmbr). So that to experience myself like how my lecturers had experienced before. And hopefully from there, I'm able to help people from all kinds of race/religion they come from.

Nevertheless, Im still at the right pathway towards my dreams and goals. One of that, is to help people in their health needs and ensure that they're in good health always, specially my love ones! Furthermore, Im still working in the business (which some of you may know) and I dare to say that Im doing fine! I even able to control my timing for school and work at the same time, thanks to VE. Not only that, I am totally committed in wanting to be a Nutritionist one day! (its not really a dream but its something which I don't mind to pursue when I have the free time to learn more!)

OH OH and ofcourse, I MISS MY SEC 5/2'09 SPECIALLY MY LOVELY 7+1 WONDERS: FATIN, ATIQAH, JOLENE, VALERIE, ZUHAILI, ALVIN, REBECCA. (: really looking forward to meet up to catch up with you guys!! SO BEEB ME (and i'll see if i can or not. TEEHEE.)
(: (:

OH WELL, OF TO VISUALISE MY DREAM NOW.

GOOD NIGHTS, SWEET DREAMS.

SLURRRPSSS~!!!

SEXY.RAWRR~!! (:

honestly speaking, the feelings is still there and it can't be erase. Sorry to fall in love with you.


da Profile
da person who owns this BLOGGAY says AWESOME.®

Photobucket
HE:-R-A-Z-Z-A-N-

RAZZ; ZANN; or RAZZBERRY®

20.JANUARY(:®

owns an iPOD TOUCH.

SEXY White Tiger Bolded with Blue Stipez that RAWRZ!®
&.SLURRPPSS~!® was AWESOME.®
Razzie Cheezie

Create Your Badge

da TALKS
They say(:

<